Increased skirting wear-life
Wedge-Loc is designed to be easy to install and adjust. Simply stitch weld or bolt into place, install your skirting, drop it to the belt, then knock the wedges to lock it down.
Use Wedge-Loc to replace your old busted or worn-out clamping systems and install your choice of skirting (Duo Seal,…) .
The Wedge-Loc frame is made of 12-gauge galvanized steel and the clamping utilizes a stainless steel-to-brass thread contact, coupled with a cast aluminum wedge to ensure continuous operation in the most corrosive and abusive environments.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made of Argonics’ proprietary Kryptane® polyurethane formula
- 8 – 10 times the wear life over rubber
- 60% lower coefficient of friction compared to rubber, which reduces drag on conveyor motor
- Will not groove your conveyor belt
- can be formuled to work in wet or dry conditions
Increase Wear-Life Belt Skirting
In the past when the regular black rubber skirt was used, it would be replaced at least 2 times in a year, our product will last all year reducing downtime, dust and clean up.
SKIRT RAIL LENGTH (mm)
RETAINER PLATE DEPTHE (mm)
ASSEMBLY WEIGHT (kg)