HC1 VULCANIZING CEMENT
High Quality Splicing Products
TECHNO CAST offers you premium quality adhesives from renowned brands with excellent bonding properties.
Our hot Splice HC1 adhesive is a one part cement for hot vulcanized belt splicing. It is designed for use as a tackifying agent for cured to uncured rubber materials.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Enhances vulcanization of belt splices
- Adds building tack to the uncured splice materials and conveyor belt splice
- Brushable consistency for ease of application and good penetration
- HC1 adhesive can be used over a variety of adhesive systems such as Fabric Primer and Steel Cord Primer
- Use for Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e.- Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
HIGH QUALITY Vulcanizing Splice Cement
our products work with most belts characterized by a good penetration.
We supply splicing products for rubber and textile as well as steel carcass belts.
We maintain our splicing products in a dedicated , compliant storage space.
Base: NR / SBR Rubber
Solids (wt.) 15-20%
Formula: Toulene (100%)
Calculated Coverage: 144 sf / gal / mil
Flash Point: 7°C (Closed Cup)
Shelf Life: 6 months at 21°C or 12 months at 10°C
WEIGHT in kg
volume in L