RMC1 Skirting System
RMC1 Skirt Clamps provide the cost effective solution to material spillage problems in your conveyor loading zones. A good material containment system at the loading point reduces conveyor problems and saves cleanup costs. It stops material loss, eliminates safety hazards and reduces wear and premature failure of conveyor components.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
No belt damage: With correct installation, the skirt rubber will not drag
on the belt, causing premature wear or gouge marks in the belt cover.
Such damage reduces belt cleaning efficiency and the life of the belt.
Safe service access: All installation and maintenance work can be done
safely from the sides of the conveyor. Climbing into the chute to work on
nuts and bolts is not required.
Long service life: Flex-Seal Skirting Systems are made of corrosionprotected components for tough duty. Replacement parts are available.
- Optional limited space skirt clamps available
- Quick adjustment by using the locking wedges on the clamp pins
- Anti-vibration pin ensures pin remains locked
- Rubber thickness can vary from 8 to 19mm
- Bolt-On PAL PAK available when welding is not an option
- No hassle installation with few parts and complete step-by-step instructions
RMC1 Skirt Clamps
LS Skirt Clamp
* Includes two clamp plates (Standard or LS- Limited Space) two clamp pins, and one 1.2M clamp bar.
Skirt board and rubber not included.
Skirt Rubber Thickness Ranges: 8mm to 19mm
PAL PAKs per system length
Skirting System length
0.3 - 1.2M
1.5 - 2.4M
2.8 - 3.8M
4.0 - 4.9M
5.2 - 6.1M
PAL PAKs needed