Niagara N-Class Eccentric Inclined Screen
Efficient & Robust Construction
The efficiency-enhancing Niagara N-Class eccentric inclined screen optimizes crushing plants and screening operations.
It is built with an advanced four-bearing design that minimizes structural vibration and maintains constant g-force, despite fluctuating material feed rates.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintenance-friendly, modular machine design eliminates dynamic loads transferred into the structure and allows for multiple machine installations, reducing capital expenditures.
- Double eccentric, four-bearing shaft assembly enhances positive circular motion, ensuring the most effective screening action and minimizing blinding and pegging.
- Reduce loads and energy demands for the subsequent crushing plant and increase crusher capacity.
- Incorporates the Ty-Rail™ quick-tensioning system, which cuts screen change-out times in half. The system decreases downtime and improves productivity.
- Classifying (Wet or Dry )