MXP , Extreme-Duty Primary Belt-cleaner
Oversized for Extreme Applications
The MXP Extreme Duty Precleaner is the largest, most rugged precleaner Flexco offers. Designed with heavy-duty construction throughout, the MXP boasts an oversized 200 mm diameter center pole and 490 mm blade height. This ensures optimal cleaning on the largest pulleys and widest belts in the harshest applications the mining industry offers.
The Flexco Mineline® endorsement means it’s proven in heavy-tonnage applications that test the strength and durability of your conveyor system.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 150 and 300 mm UltraShear™ urethane blade segments
- CEMA Class 5
- Dual XDST Spring Tensioners with robust torque arms and visual tension check
- Compatible with reversing belts and mechanical fasteners
- Belt speeds up to 10.0 m/sec
- Minimum pulley diameter 1200 mm
- Belt widths from 1050 to 3000 mm
THE LARGEST , MOST RUGGED PRIMARY CLEANER
Quick Change Blade – no tools required.
Faceted Blade Profile – for better wear and renewed blade edge.
Self contained Spring Tensioner – easy adjustment of tension .
- Maximum Belt Speed: 10 M/sec
- Temperature Rating: -35°C to 135°C
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 1200 mm
- Blade Height: 490 mm
- Usable Blade Wear Length: 290 mm
- Blade Material: Polyurethane 93 durometer
(proprietary blend for abrasion resistance and long wear)
- Available for Belt Widths: 1050 to 3000mm
- CEMA Cleaner Rating: Class 5
- Horizontal Clearance Required: 300mm
- Vertical Clearance Required: 700mm
- Pole Length: Cleaner size +2000mm
- Maximum Conveyor Span: Cleaner size +1600m