MHS, Heavy-Duty Secondary Belt-cleaner
Superior cleaning efficiency
The MHS Heavy-Duty Secondary Belt Cleaner was designed to deliver and maintain superior cleaning efficiency, even on the most demanding, abusive beltlines. It delivers high-efficiency cleaning and long-lasting performance and is low maintenance.
Available with multiple tensioning options, all our MHS cleaners were designed with features to make regular service easy, including the visual tension check. All service can be performed from a safe position at the side of the conveyor.
The Flexco Mineline® endorsement means it’s proven in heavy-tonnage applications that test the strength and durability of your conveyor system.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 150 mm segmented blades that are independently tensioned by our patent-pending PowerFlex™ cushions
- Tungsten carbide blades deliver high cleaning efficiency and long wear life
- Tips available for mechanically fastened or vulcanized belts
- CEMA Class 5
- Multiple tensioning options
- Belt speeds up to 6.0 m/sec
- Belt widths 450 to 2400 mm
IMPROVE CONVEYOR BELT CLEANLINESS
Cleaning efficiency of metal blades.
A complete cleaning system.Made for mining conveyors.
Safe to service.
Also available in stainless steel.
- Maximum Belt Speed:
5 M/sec with MST Tensioner
Temperature Rating: -35° C to 82° C
- Usable Blade Wear Length: 9mm
- Blade Material: Impact resistant, long-lasting tungsten carbide (C-Tip for mechanical fasteners, V-Tips for vulcanized belts)
- Available for Belt Widths:
450 to 2400mm with SST or SAT2 Tensioner
450 to 1800mm with MST Tensioner
- CEMA Cleaner Rating:Class 5
- Pole Length: Cleaner size + 1350mm
- Maximum Conveyor: Span Cleaner size + 1100mm
- Horizontal Clearance Required: 100mm
- Vertical Clearance Required: 245mm