Load Zone™ Containment Skirting
Increased skirting wear-life
Designed to do one thing and to do it well: contain material at the transfer points on your belt line. Available in either polyurethane only or with ceramics.
All containment liners come with polyurethane Snap-Tite™ plugs which cover the mounting slots in the liner and prevent material build-up.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
LOAD ZONE CONTAINMENT SKIRTING BENEFITS:
- Heavy duty internal skirt
- Contains spillage reliably at the loading high pressure points
- Longer lasting wear life over quality rubber skirting/steel liner
- Reduces maintenance and labor costs
- Combined with steel backing for extra strength
- Slotted panel allowing for easy adjustment
Increase Wear-Life Belt Skirting
Our product is available in Varying heights and thicknesses, characterized with high durability and resistant to corrosion, which leads to significant cost savings.
- Excellent for containing material at the transfer points on your belt line
- Extra-rugged, reinforced design with 6mm (1∕4″) steel
- Extremely effective in reducing spillage
- Available with flat edge or 20-degree beveled edge
- Plain liners come in 1524mm (60″) and 2438mm (96″) lengths; varying heights and thicknesses available
- 25mm (1″) thick ceramic liners contain ceramic hextiles, while the 50mm (2″) contains ceramic cubes
- Ceramic liners available with flat, 20° or 35° beveled edge, in lengths of 1219mm (48″) or 1524mm (60″)
- Containment liners come with Snap-Tite polyurethane plugs that cover the mounting slots and prevent material build-up.