SEGMENTED BLADE PRECLEANER
The H-Type® Precleaner is uniquely designed to efficiently remove carryback and maintain performance – even as the blades wear. It has proven performance in the field for over 20 years and is available in several segmented blade options to match your application requirements. The Flexco Mineline® endorsement means it’s proven in heavy-tonnage applications that test the strength and durability of your conveyor system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Segmented blades, available in urethane and tungsten carbide, work independently to power the blade to the belt and wear evenly
- CEMA Class 4*
- Quick Mount Tensioner (QMT) with visual tension check
- Compatible with reversing cleaners
- XF2 Tips compatible with mechanical fasteners
- Belt speeds up to 5.0 m/sec or 7.5 m/sec
- Pulley diameter from 250 to 1675 mm
- Belt widths from 450 to 1800 mm
*High-Temp model – CEMA Class 3
High cleaning efficiency
Our H-Type belt cleaner is suitable as a stand-alone cleaner in light- and medium-duty applications or it can be combined with secondary cleaners for effective carryback removal in heavy-duty applications.
It is characterized with easy installation, eazy maintenance and a high cleaning efficiency.
Maximum Belt Speed: 6 m/s
Temperature Rating: -35° C to 82° C
Usable Blade Wear Length: 9 mm
Blade Material: Impact resistant, long-lasting tungsten carbide
Available for Belt Widths: 600 to 3000 mm
Available in two blade options:
H-Type® Belt Cleaner with V-Tips: should ONLY be used on vulcanised belts. Suspension arm size is determined by head pulley diameter (over lagging and belt).
H-Type® Belt Cleaner with XF8-Tips: XF8 Tips are recommended for mechanically spliced belts but are also suitable for vulcanised belts. XF8 Tip size is determined by head pulley diameter. Spring Tensioners are standard on HXF cleaners.