Foode grade Pulley Lagging
White FDA rubber
Our white pulley lagging with Mini Diamond profile, is ideal for driven pulleys with medium to low tensions and belt ratings.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compounded specifically for use in food (tobacco or pharmaceutical applications also)
- Nitrile rubber content, mounded in a mini diamond pattern for exceptional grip and wear resistance
- Provided with the Fusion bonding layer on the reverse side for superior adhesion to pulley surface
- Drive pulleys require a small profile and are particularly suited for food handling applications, either wet or dry
Compounded specifically for use in food
Our pulley lagging has food, plant and animal based oil and fat resistance and is FDA compliant, making it approved for repeated and long term contact with food.
It has good resistance to wet and dry abrasion and will flex against the conveyor belt, shedding excess material and reducing build-up, whilst reducing wear on the conveyor belt itself.
- Elastomer : Nitrile
- Tensile Strength : 0,0105 N/m3
- Elongation at Break : 620%
- Density : 1.20 g / cm3
- Hardness : 53 Shore A
- Abrasion Resistance : 300 mm3
- Groove Dimensions : 4 mm x 3 mm
- Diamond Dimensions :40 mm x 20 mm
- Thikness: 8 mm
- Width: 1300 mm
- Length: 5 m
- Roll weight: 56kg