Niagara F-Class Eccentric Inclined Screen
Efficient & Robust Construction
The Niagara F-Class vibrating screen offers the ideal solution for challenging screening applications requiring consistent performance, load independence and minimal vibration transmission into the structure.
features and benefits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dynamically balanced design eliminates dynamic loads transferred into the structure to allow for multiple machine installations.
- During overloading, surging, and starting and stopping under load, the mounting system, drive and base frame maintain process reliability.
- Double eccentric, four-bearing shaft assembly enhances positive circular motion, ensuring the most effective screening action while minimizing blinding and pegging.
- Customized with cambered or flat decks to accommodate virtually any combination of side-tensioned or modular screen media.
- Side-tensioned deck set-ups incorporate the Ty-Rail™ quick-tensioning system, which cuts screen change-out times in half.
- Classifying (Wet or Dry )